Who are we...

Mission Statement

Snowdrop Foundation provides scholarships for college bound pediatric cancer patients and childhood cancer

survivors while raising awareness and funding for continued research to cure childhood cancer.

What is a "Snowdrop?"

The snowdrop is the first flower to bloom in the spring, even blooming when snow is still on the ground. It is a hearty flower, nearly indestructible by nature. Childhood cancer patients demonstrate indestructible attitudes and spirit while battling the life threatening illness of childhood cancer. The snowdrop symbolizes hope and purity. Snowdrop Foundation celebrates the hope that one day a cure for all childhood cancers will be found allowing the purity of every child to remain untouched by the devastating diagnosis of cancer.  The snowdrop comes in twenty different varieties but still only has one color, white. Childhood cancer comes in many varieties, but it still has only has one effect, to destroy.

Where do your donations go?

100% of our donations go directly to the cause.  In just forty-five years, the overall survival rate for children with cancer has increased from 10% to 70%.  Thirty percent still need our help, as well as the help of scientists, researchers and doctors.  That is why 60% of our funds go to a selected doctor or doctors to use for their research for finding a cure for pediatric cancer.  The other 40% go to well deserved scholorship winners of pediatric cancer patients or survivors.

 

*2013 we awarded 1 scholorship totaling $5,000

*2014 we awarded 5 scholorships totaling $12,500

*2015 we awarded 5 scholorships totaling $14,000

‚Äč

Find out about our 2015 recipients

 

Click here to find out how to apply for our scholorship 

 

 

Snowdrop Foundation of WI, Inc.

N1110 Glennview Drive

Greenville, WI 54942